Manufactures, suppliers, VARs and vendors that deploy a Co-op/MDF channel incentive program for their respective resellers realize that motivation and support are two of the most important factors in successful b2b relationships.
But simply allocating co-op marketing funds without a clear and constructive action plan all but guarantees an ineffective, wasted opportunity.
So, before you greenlight your next Co-op/MDF channel incentive program, remember to think about these 5 principles:
- How Will Your Funds Be Awarded?
- What Is the Duration of Time Over
- When Accruals and Payments Are Authorized?
- What is your Method of Incentive Distribution?
- Who Should Be Notified in the Approval Hierarchy?
Receive a Free whitepaper on 5 Things You Need to Know Before Starting a CO-OP/MDF Program by filling out the form on the right.